Exclusive wines and liquors are some of the most expensive nourishments in the world. How much are we willing to pay for a wine bottle? It’s usually said that time improves wine, but it isn’t necessary either to go that far to make a selection of some of the most expensive wines in the world.
This year brings some new developments at wine world as them are:
Big bottles will be huge
Firstly the popularity of exclusive wine presented at magnums bottles and other big formats is in vogue. In the United Kigdom, Majestic wine retail announced and increase of 378% at big sized bottles sales.
But for those who look for luxury wines, Domaine Clarence Dillon recently released a sales web platform dedicated to the purchase and sale of big formats.
Global warming is heating itself
Global warming is increasingly affecting the industry and they’re much of them who are betting to embrace ecological cultivations and to experience with new grape’s varieties. In addition, the temperature increase is producing drastic changes at wine geography.
More online wine purchases
The last December Vivino Premium was released, which pretends to turn into the wine’s Amazon Prime. An anual fee of 47 dollars offers free delivery wiith a selection and local wines shops network .
JD.com, a Chinese e-commerce company, pretends to convince its online luxury wine buyers by an ultra premium delivery service. They started last month to deliver exclusive wines.
Sparkling wine industry will continue increasing
Spanish cavas are also growing up.
The ”luxury experience” format to taste wine
The new way of tasting exclusive wines, it has to do with especial experiences and environments.The boom of robots at the most elegant vineyards
A programmed robot has been experienced in order to get rid of vineyards’ noxious weeds.
Another example is VineScout , a robot that will be used at 2018 season in order to monitor vital data from the grapevine and so the leaves’ temperature.
But Wine-searcher webpage frequently updates a list, that usually attract attention between the gourmets. Since it gathers the top 50 most expensive wines in the world. The most expensive is a French wine, it’s Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Conti Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, France. With an average price, from different vintages, of 12.174€.
Côte de Nuit wine-growing district, is where most of those wines grow, it’s in the heart of Burgundy, at the East of France.
But, how much are the most exclusive wines?
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Conti Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, France. Average price: 12.174 euros. Highest: 80.683. They produce very few bottles of this wine.
- Egon Müller-Scharzhof Scharzhofberger Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese, Mosel, Germany. Average price: 7.654 euros. Highest: 19.484. It’s one of the most famous wines in the world. Especially relevant, the winery was build by Santa Maria monks and Trier’s Martyrs, in the sixth century. Scharzhof field belongs to Müller family since 1797.
- Domaine Leroy, Musigny Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, Francia. Average price: 5.428 euros. Highest: 22.264.
- Domaine Leflaive, Montrachet Grand Cru, Côte de Beaune, France. Average price: 5.244 euros. Highest: 14.471. Chassagne-Montrache field vineyards were planted in 1960.
- Domaine Georges & Christophe Roumier, Musigny Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, France. Average price: 4.559 euros. Highest: 12.981.
- Joh. Jos. Prum Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese, Mosel, Germany. Average price: 4.260 euros. Highest: 8.222.
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. Montrachet Grand Cru, Côte de Beaune, France. Average price: 4.139 euros. Highest: 34.589.
- Domaine Leroy. Chambertin Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, France. Average price: 3.139 euros. Highest: 19.843.
- Domaine du Comte, Liger-Belair La Romanee Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits, France. Average price: 2.673 euros. Highest: 4.900.
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, La Tache Grand Cru Monopole, Côte de Nuits, France. Average price: 2.582 euros. Highest: 15.980.
A webpage dedicated to the world of exclusive wine, it stands out for the comparisons that it offers about the wine prices, an interesting and useful resource at the time of looking for the average market price of the wines. Since comparatives are done with a search engine that takes into account 7.295.951 wines and their prices, taken from 54.882 shops from all olver the world.
Here we leave a wide list of the top 50 most expensive wines of Spain.
For further information about this subject don’t hesitate to contact us in email@example.com
iLuxenio, leaders in exclusive and sustainable construction.