Nowadays we’re sorrounded of technology at home, we are basically living connected to it. It’s very complicated to imagine our daily routine without pending on our smartphone or browsing through at a computer.
Now more than ever, we’re finding technological products for home which are useful to interact with them, thanks mostly to the Internet of Things.
We encounter from devices to keep your house clean without moving, to different kinds of gadgets or security cameras.
Here we tell you about some gadgets which introduce technology at home to improve comfort day by day.
LED technology for your home
Smart lights which allow us to save up, at the same time that we get to set desired light intensity.
We can control all of these kinds of lights from our Smartphone, with voice assistants and connecting it to another remote device.
One of the brands we recommend you is Philips and its Hue’s poduct line: lamps, bulbs, LED strings and a great services’ interaction as it is IFTTT which allows you to create automatic tasks (for example, to switch on the garage lights when we are arriving home).
Robot vacuum cleaner
Another technology at home to improve comfort and besides, to have your home gleaming without moving a finger is a robot vacuum cleaner.
These robots clean dust with a rotating brush above an horizontal axis.
Also, some of them count on small brushes on over vertical axes to remove dirt under the vacuum and they collect with the main brush.
Each robot has cleanliness programmes, which you could choose according to your needs and schedules.
They charge at a loading station, or a charger which connects to the robot.
New intelligent cameras models have noticeably improved to blend into decoration. Besides, it includes new functions as WIFI technology connected to the house or work’s network .
This way we control at any time what is happening at any room from the Smartphone.
WIFI video door phone
If anyone rings the doorbell, we can see it directly from the Smartphone as if we were at home. Models such as Ring Automotive are able to detect movements at exterior environments, sending alerts to your Smartphone.
It can action from the Smartphone, a remote control or introducing the fingerprint. But these last identification methods don’t include it, you have to buy them apart.
To create smart spaces in every aspect, with the ability to adapt taking into account the situation. Those play an important role to reduce home energy costs and with them, you can customise heat programmes and create them.
These can be remotely controled by a remote control, and there are others which already add intelligent functions, with remote control from the Smartphone and they can be programmed with the ability to integrate with other devices.
We also tell you about some of the advantages and disadvantages of technology at home.
Advantages of having technology at home
- Energy costs decrease for rooms’ temperature control, lighting, and electric consumption control, obtaining as a result higher savings and environmental care.
- Comfort at smart homes is fine, and it manages through internal environment control by specific schedules programming for conditioning equipment, lighting, etc.
- An automated system allows to integrate any device which isn’t intelligent to the system.
- It is able to link to mostly any kind of device with Internet access.
- Security, you can detect any intruder in your home, a fire, a gas leak or a water leak.
- Besides, by security cameras you can see what is happening from any place and this way deciding what to do.
Disadvantages of having technology at home
- The investment is a bit high depending on the required system.
- If any faulty occurs at the system, it would block all of the network and its functions would remain annulled.
- As it’s Internet, it’s exposed to be invaded by a software contributing to manipulation and monitoring without any permit.
This is our brief analysis about the current domotics and how it adapts to a luxury home.
As a result, we reach to the conclusion that advantages are more beneficial, that’s why we recommend to install this technology at home.
For further information about this subject don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com
iLuxenio, leaders in exclusive and sustainable building.