If your skin is still suffering the excesses of summer, we would like to offer you these keys to restore it. Doses of vitamins for skin will make your skin shine again.
Leaving our daily routine takes its toll on us, so we have to get back into our routine again. If we followthese fair advices, it won’t take us long to restore our skin and body. You will leave the summer excesses behind.
Among the agents that most affect the skin in summer, there’s no doubt that the sun is the main factor. It is the responsible for causing sunburns and sun skins . Besides, the most penetrating UVA rays destroy collagen and ellastin fibers in the skin , causing skin ageing and the appearance of wrinkles. However, other factors also affect the skin, for example: humidity, temperature changes, salt and chlorine from swimming pools, and, of course, our routine changes.
Basic tips to restore and provide vitamins for skin
– Rehydrating our skin: dermatologists often use hyaluronic acid in mesotheraphy to moisturize the skin.
– During summer, the skin gets dirty. It is recommended to get an appropriate facial cleansing with mild skin care products and exfoliation.
– If skin spots increase or new ones appear, you may perform a chemical peel and use pulsed light to eliminate them. This process should only be followed once the tan has faded.
– Drinking plenty of water and juices.
– While it is advisable to use regenerating cream and moisturizers, in autumn the best thing you can do is apply creams with stronger active ingredients such a retinoic or glycolic acid. They are not used in summer because the skin is more exposed to sunlight.
– Following a physical peel treatment to remove dry skin cells.
– Eating a balance diet including food enriched with vitamins A and C, such as carrots and carotenes.
– Continuing to apply sunscreen.
– In autumn you should look for cream or liquid make up to moisturize and not to dry your skin out.
– Mesotherapy is a key treatment that facilitates the active agents’ absorption. It allows nutrients and other products to be more effective providing our skin with those vitamins for the skin that are so necessary.
Once your skin is recovered thanks to these tips, it’s time to start more specific treatments to get ready for the coming season: Winter. Cold months and big temperature changes can be aggressive to our skin. Especially, areas such as lips and hands but, most of all, the face.
-Apply moisturizing lotion: although not recommended by experts, it is a common procedure to wash your face with soap. The reason is because it removes the natural oil of our skin. Instead, the best option is to use moisturizing cream after our bath, once the pores have dilated enough. Following this tip, we will fight better against the dehydration of the skin.
– Use soft sponges: Sometimes we use abrasive sponges that exfoliates our skin to avoid the dry appearance which is caused by winter. However, abuse of this action during cold days is counterproductive, since it wears the outer layer away and causes more scaling and dryness. For this reason, we encourage the use of soft sponges.
– Anti-acne cares: if you suffer from acne this is the right time to treat it. These kinds of cares, specially, the most aggressive ones, contain photosensitive isotretinoin and their application is not recommended when sun is too hot.
However, you should not forget that sunscreen must be used even during the winter. The reason is that skin is more vulnerable to the sun when you apply these cares and skin spots can appear even in this season. Besides, it is important to take into account this advice even if you are not following an anti-acne treatment. Protecting yourself of the sun light is vital in any season.
As it has been said before, it is important to follow a diet. We are what we eat and our appearance shows it. To regain your figure and makes your skin shine, it is necessary that after holiday you follow a balanced diet rich vitamins A, E and C.
Discover rigorous hydration routines to provide vitamins for skin
The first commandment to restore your skin that we recommend and we consider as the maximum hydration, is to replenish nutrients and water that the skin has lost during the summer. Doing that, it will have a young, firm and luminous appearance. Pay more attention to sensitive areas such as face, eye contour, neck and neckline. It is advisable to establish a hydration routine with products like cleanser, night cream, tonic or serum. But don’t delude yourself, oily skin with tendency to the appearance of pimples can be dehydrated too.
We hope that these tips have been very helpful to you and that you follow them as we have said.
For further information about this subject don’t hesitate to contact us to email@example.com.
iLuxenio, leaders in exclusive and sustainable construction