To travel with all kinds of luxuries without privilege of the freedom offered by a caravan or the comfort to carrying your belongings with you. It’s time to make way for the imagination and find incredible places to sleep where you can enjoy the stars that are missing in the big cities in which we live. There are miles of motorhome models that have nothing to do with the modest image of a van or the typical van parked in summer parking lots.
With technology, housing, garage, terrace, cinema, helicopter, etc. According to the taste you have!
One of the most expensive but very complete: Furrior Elysium
75 inch flat screen, fireplace, spacious lounge, jacuzzi and even your own helicopter on the roof. With a price of 2.5 million dollars.
You can see it for yourself in this video ➡
We propose a different getaway in the Malibu Dream Airstream caravan, with stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains in Malibu, for 560 euros per night. We have inside the caravan a king size bed, kitchenette, chill out area, outdoor dining perfect to practice glamping, relax with nature.
On the other hand we have the Pilote G 781C, the most economical luxury motorhome.
This caravan has a 21 cm multifunctional double floor, isotek structure, reduced AL-KO chassis, 100% low consumption LED living area lighting, bultex foam mattress and slatted bed base in the fixed bed. And finally high density foam in the seats. Available in three finishes (Essential, Sensation and Emotion) with different features and equipment, depending on the model. Price: from 80,900 euros.
We have many more models like the following:
– Bürstner Elegance: the most flexible luxury auto-caravan that exists.
– Morelo: one of the most popular luxury caravans.
– Class S Hymer: this type in terms of price and quality is one of the best.
– Elemment Palazo: they will be the future of luxury caravans.
– Motorhome I: the auto-caravan best valued for its design.
Traveling in caravan has its pros and cons but it is certainly a unique experience. You can move at your leisure, enjoy nature, discover landscapes that you don´t see if you go to a hotel. In short, it consists of launching yourself to adventure and enjoy.
What kind of trips can you make in a motorhome?
The mother of all routes is Route 66 in the United States.
– Itinerary: Chicago to Los Angeles
– Distance: 3.939 kms approximately
Known as “The Mother Road.” Every adventurer has to dream of traveling this road. It is one of the most mythical roads, although it should be noted that the original road no longer exists as such, you can still drive following its path, from Chicago to Los Angeles, passing through the entire Midwest and its attractions, such as the Grand Canyon .
- Points you can´t miss: Chicago, Chain of Rocks Bridge, St. Louis and Meramec Cavern, Stanton, Missouri; The blue whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma; Rancho de Cadillac, Amarillo, Texas; Blue Swallow Motel, Tucumcari; New Mexico ; Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California.
- Beware! Between Oklahoma and Texas the roads are endless. There are kilometers and kilometers of asphalt that go beyond the horizon. Do not hesitate to look for the stretches of the old Route 66, which keep the original asphalt of the 20s.
Another route that you can not miss is the “Garden Route” in South Africa
The route is from Cape Town to Port Elisabeth.
A distance of about 700 kilometers more or less.
- You can not miss: the Table Mountain cable car, the jewel of the Cape Town National Park, from which you can see spectacular panoramas at sunset or Robben Island, where we can see Nelson Mandela’s old cell; the Robertson Valley, a delicious place to taste good wine and taste some cheese; the red rocks of Ashton; and the beaches of Jeffry’s Bay are perfect waves.
- Beware! There is also the possibility of diving with white sharks, especially in Gaansbaii, or with crocodiles, in the Oudsthoorn area.
And finally we recommend the “Ring Road” in Iceland.
From Reykjavik and back to Reykjavik following the clockwise.
Approximately 1,340 kilometers, Highway number 1, Þjóðvegur 1, Road 1 or Ring Road. It’s practically the only road, but it’s spectacular.
- Essential points: the Thingvellir National Park and its spectacular geysers, its powerful waterfalls, such as Gullfoss, Jökullsarlon lagoon with its formidable icebergs, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, the Mýrdalsjökull glacier, or the black beaches of Vík, the Lake Mývatn or visit Akureyri, the most important city.
- You can not go more than 90 km / hour. And be careful with the nights, in summer they are cold.
There are many more routes we can do, such as the landscapes of “The Lord of the Rings” in New Zealand or The Pacific Coast Drive in Australia.
The route of the Fjords in Norway or the route of Don Quixote in Spain.
If you want to know more about exclusive motorhomes or luxury trips. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iLuxenio, benchmarks in exclusive and sustainable construction.