Most of those who start at stock exchange investment, usually learn by failing over and over again. So, if you’d like to start at investing in the stock market, we recommend to read some of these stock market books.
They’ll lead you to understand properly the stock market functioning and acquire a global vision. The most important thing about these stock market books is that could save lots of money.
Firstly, recommended books to learn how to invest in stock market for dummies:
The Intelligent Investor
- Author: Benjamin Graham
- Overview: An essential book for those who want to begin a career in the stock market world with Benjamin Graham’s helping hand. Probably because he is the father of value investing.
- Spanish: El inversor inteligente
- English: The Intelligent Investor
One Up on Wall Street
- Author: Peter Lynch
- Overview: The legendary investor Peter Lynch , the keys of how he consequently turned into one of the best investment funds’ managers of the history.
- Spanish: Un Paso Por Delante De Wall Street
- English: One Up on Wall Street
Most Important Thing Illuminated
- Author: Howard Marks
- Overview: Probably, one of the best summaries about value philosophy.
- Spanish: Lo Más Importante Para Invertir Con Sentido Común
- English: Most Important Thing Illuminated
El pequeño gran libro del Value Investing
- Authors: Carlos Bellas Sánchez andVladyslav Marcos Nagay
- Overview: It’s about the reviews of some of the most important investors’ works and styles of the history. It’s originally written in Spanish, hence with a lots of examples of Spanish companies.
- Spanish: El pequeño gran libro del Value Investing
Secondly, recommended books for intermediate and advanced investors:
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
- Author: Phillip Fisher
- Overview: Certainly a classic book which must be present in the library of whoever wants a method to find quality companies for a good price.
- Spanish: Acciones ordinarias y beneficios extraordinarios
- English: Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
The Little Book That Builds Wealth
- Author: Pat Dorsey
- Overview: Pat Dorsey is one of the greatest exponents of capital investment. Also he explains how to identify and earn money with them.
- Spanish: El Pequeño Libro Que Genera Riqueza
- English: The Little Book That Builds Wealth
The Little Book That Still Beats the Market
- Author: Joel Greenblatt
- Overview: A book which explains a simple method to beat the market through the essential analysis still working at present day.
- Spanish: El pequeño libro que bate al mercado
- English: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market
Beating the Street
- Author: Peter Lynch
- Overview: It’s recommended to understand how this investor made decisions. It isn’t translated yet.
- English: Beating The Street
Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and beyond
- Author: Bruce Greenwald
- Overview: A great book which helps us to know from value investing bases and even more, different approaches for companies valuation.
- English: Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond
Thirdly, recommended books about analysis and companies valuation:
- Authors: Benjamin Graham and David Dodd
- Overview: Another book you must have in your library.
- Spanish: Security Analysis
- Author: Aswath Damodaran
- Overview: Investment Valuation is rather an international reference book for any financial asset valuation. Also it’s not recommended for amateurs.
- Spanish: Investment Valuation
- Author: Michael Porter
- Overview: Certainly, it’s the international reference book about competitive analysis, written by Harvard’s professor Michael Porter. It helps to analyze if the company counts or not with competitive advantages.
- Spanish: Estrategia competitiva
- English: Competitive Strategy
- Author: Bruce Greenwald
- Overview: Above all, a book which gives a twist to competitive analysis and helps to understand which factors could be considered as competitive advantage and which could not. It’s a great complement to read after “Competitive Strategy” from Michael Porter. It isn’t available in Spanish yet.
- English: Competition Demystified
Fourthly, recommended books for personal finances:
Alicia en Wall Street
- Author: Luis Allue Bellosta
- Overview: A great book about personal finances which also contains basic education on value investing.
- Spanish: Alicia en Wall Street
The Millionaire Next Door
- Author: Thomas Stanley y William Danko
- Overview: Analysis of the common features of those wealthy people who similarly helped them to build their fortune.
- Spanish: Millonario de la Puerta de al Lado
- English: The Millionaire Next Door
Fifthly, recommended economy books to learn how to invest in the market:
Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles
- Author: Jesús Huerta de Soto
- Overview: Certainly a classic book to understand how the financial system works. Therefore, it’s a very advanced book.
- Spanish: Dinero, Crédito Bancario Y Ciclos Económicos
- English: Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles
- Author: Robert Shiller
- Overview: An historical book by this Nobel awarded professor in 2.013, in which he analyses and forescasts the stock bubble during dotcom era.
- Spanish: Exuberancia Irracional
- English: Irrational Exuberance
Finally, we hope these recommended stock market books may be helpful for you!
For further information about this subject don’t hesitate to contact us to email@example.com.
iLuxenio, leaders in exclusive and sustainable construction.